What is the Wild Woman Project?
From the Wild Woman Project Website:
The Wild Woman Project is at once a philosophy (an invigorating approach to life as a wondrous, often messy, creative project) & a growing movement of courageous, creative, heart centered (often weird & wonderful) women on a mission to remember, to reimagine what it means to be a woman – untamed.
With an eye toward the greater good, a love for the natural world, and a tendency for loud belly laughs, we at The Wild Woman Project aim to weave a web of radiant, creative & loving women who live from the heart and open to every moment.
What is a New Moon Circle?
New Moon Circles are a celebration of the moon, the Divine Feminine, connectedness, and Self.
They are held on or near the new moon each month, either online or in-person…sometimes both.
It is a time to sit in reverence, connected with like-hearted women. We hold space for the exploration of yourself and your connection with the Divine Feminine
Circle is a place of trust and safety. While we may choose to share our own experiences outside of Circle, by coming to circle, we agree not to share the experiences of others outside of our sacred space.
What to expect during Circle
Community, connection, deeper dive into Self. Meditation, exploration, visualization, sharing, journaling, intention setting, fellowship. Howling 🙂
Circle provides a sacred and safe space for you to dive deeper and explore within and to understand your connection to the Divine Feminine. Within Circle, you will also experience connection and fellowship with other women. Circle is a place to learn, listen, and share while surrounded by other beautiful, sacred, like-minded hearts.
Each circle follows a specific theme and from that theme, there will be a guided inquiry or visualization. There will be meditation, intention setting, and sharing as you’re comfortable.
I encourage all circle participants to engage in the sharing aspect as it helps to open all of our consciousness and to solidify your experience and intentions. Yes, it can be scary the first time, but you’ll quickly realize that you’re home here 🙂
Our moon circle gatherings are an opportunity to be a part of an incredible, supportive, and conscious community of women. And as part of this community, we have the opportunity to raise the collective consciousness of our own communities beyond the circle. Through our gatherings, we explore topics to raise our awareness and engagement and set intentions to take into the world.
During circle, you do not need to hold any pretenses or put on a mask. Come exactly as you are in that moment and remain open to exploring a deeper version of your beautiful self.
Our Theme through August 2020, was Rituals of Rewilding, and starting September 2020, we’ve entered into the theme To Wield Love. Each month goes deeper within this theme, highlighting a specific idea that adds to the collective. You can see some past themes below.
- New Moon in Leo – Rewilding the Soul
- New Moon in Cancer – Rise of Love
- New Moon in Cancer – Oceans of Mercy
- New Moon in Gemini – Music of the Howls
- New Moon in Taurus – Ecstacy of Co-Creation
- New Moon in Aries – Heat of Passion
- New Moon in Pisces – Rivers of Reverence
- New Moon in Aquarius – Songs of Rebellion
- New Moon in Capricorn – Roots of Wisdom
Moon Circle FAQs
- How much does it cost?
- The exchange for Circle will range between $10-35 depending on the location, special promotions, etc.
- If cost is prohibitive for you, please email me at ThirtySomethingMagic@gmail.com so we can discuss scholarship options.
- Who is this open to? Can I bring my boyfriend/husband/son?
- While we love our moon fathers and brothers, these events are open only to those identifying as women. We want to explore, build, and support the Divine Feminine and the power we can create together as women.
- Is this open to gay/bisexual/trans women?
- YES!! The power of women is only strengthened by our diversity and openness to love. If you identify as a woman, please join us!
- Why do you charge for this?
- Circle requires preparation, energy, and time on the part of the Circle Leader. Also, in the case of in-person events, space and supplies also require a monetary investment.
- If I sign up for the online event and can’t make it, can I receive a recording?
- At this time recordings are not available, but I’m working to make this an option in the future.
- How can I host my own Moon Circle?
- The Wild Woman Circle Leader Training is a truly wonderful experience. If you’re interested in becoming a Circle Leader, check out the upcoming training here.
- If you’re not looking to become a Circle Leader, but would like to host a private circle for a special event or a group of friends and would like my help facilitating, please email me at ThirtySomethingMagic@gmail.com so we can discuss options!