Hi there! We’re Audry and Jackie, two best friends (aka “BFBs”, ask us lol) who are now separated by geography but not in our hearts. We’re both online entrepreneurs who are super passionate about creating opportunities for women to grow, connect, and feel massively supported in their every day lives. We were inspired to create a Vision Board Workshop to create a space for community and big goal settings in the most supportive, loving online environment!
We’re so excited to welcome you to our Vision Board Workshop on November 14th! We’re going to spend time together in a Facebook Group asking questions to get you really clear on your vision, offering tips on how to make it a reality, and supporting each other through the entire process. All of this will lead up to the Virtual Workshop where we’ll create our vision boards together in an online event with great energy and new friends!
What is a Vision Board?
Jack Canfield describes Vision Boards…
Also known as dream boards, these simple devices are one of the most valuable visualization tools available to you. The inspirational collages serve as your image of the future – a tangible example, idea or representation of where you are going. They should represent your dreams, your goals, and your ideal life.
What you can expect in the workshop:
- Two weeks of shares in a private Facebook Group leading up to the workshop to help you get crystal clear, super excited, and inspired to create your Board
- New friends, support, encouragement, and great energy
- Training on the secret to creating sustainable visions and goals that will lead you to success
- Suggestions and inspiration for what to bring and prepare in order to create the perfect board for your year
- A private Zoom workshop with great energy, inspiring questions, and shares to get you started
- At the end, you will have created a beautiful visual reminder to inspire you and carry you through the year to reaching your big dreams
- Scheduled check-ins after the workshop to see how you’re doing with your goals and to offer support as we all move through our year!